Health Care Aide Fee Schedule
*All fees are in Canadian (CDN) dollars, may be subject to change, and will have applicable GST added (GST #87224 2979 RT 0001).
*Credit or debit card payments are the only acceptable form of payment.
|Provincial Alberta Health Care Aide Exam s|
|First Exam write||$200|
|First Exam rewrite||$200|
|Second Exam rewrite||$200|
|Health Care Aide Practice Exam—Five (5) writes||$40|
|Deferral (Transfer), Cancellation (Withdraw), No-Show, Did Not Write|
|First Exam deferral within five (5) business days||$0|
|Additional Exam deferrals within five (5) business days||$25|
|Cancellation of Exam booking within one (1) business day||$25|
|Candidates will be charged the full exam fee for each exam attempt.|
- Candidates requesting a deferral from the exam, for any reason, will be permitted to defer their exam fees to the next exam sitting at no additional fee if requested within five (5) business days.
- A second exam deferral will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- Candidates must pay the additional fees before being eligible to rebook the exam.
- After the third deferral, candidates will receive a refund, less $25 administrative fees and must reapply to write the exam.
- Candidates who do not show for an Exam write will forfeit the Exam fee.
- Cancellations within one (1) business day will be refunded less $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations less than one (1) business day will be given the status of “Did Not Write” and will forfeit the Exam fee.
Did Not Write
- Candidates arriving 15 or more minutes late will be given the status of “Did Not Write” and will forfeit the Exam fee.
- Candidates who fail to contact Yardstick to resolve technical issues prior to the start of their exam will be considered a “no show” or “Did not write” and will forfeit the Exam fee.