Health Care Aide Fee Schedule
All fees are in Canadian dollars, may be subject to change and will have applicable GST added.
Credit or debit card payments are the only acceptable form of payment.
Candidates will be charged the full exam fee for each exam attempt.
Based on the booking rules, Candidates would be able to take the provincial exam 24 hours from when they logged into Measure. There will be no refund if they do this, refunds are based on 48-hour cancellation notice. A notice about this will be part of this process.
- Candidates requesting a deferral from the exam, for any reason, will be permitted to defer their exam fees to the next exam sitting at no additional fee if requested within five (5) business days.
- A second exam deferral will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- Candidates must pay the additional fees before being eligible to rebook the exam.
- After the third deferral, candidates will receive a refund, less $25 administrative fees and must reapply to write the exam.
- Cancellations within one (1) business day will be refunded less $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations less than one (1) business day will be given the status of “Did Not Write”.
Did Not Write
- Candidates arriving 15 or more minutes late will be given the status of “Did Not Write” and will forfeit the Exam fee.
- Candidates who do not show for an Exam write will forfeit the Exam fee.
GST (CDN$) will be added to all Fees.
GST #87224 2979 RT 0001